Thinking of canceling your YouTube TV subscription due to the recent price hike? Follow along to learn how to cancel your YouTube TV subscription and how to keep it while you consider your options.
How to unsubscribe from YouTube TV step by step. If you cancel, your subscription will remain in effect until the end of the billing month.
How to cancel youtube tv subscription
- Open a web browser and go to tv.youtube.com.
- Then enter. To do this, click the Login button in the upper right corner of the window. Then select your Google account and enter the password if you are not already logged in.
- Next, click on the profile icon. You will find this in the upper right corner of the window.
- Then select Settings. You’ll see this at the top of the drop-down menu.
- Next, select Members. You will see this at the top of the left sidebar.
- Then click “Pause” or “Cancel Subscription”. You will see it on the YouTube TV icon.
- After that, click the Cancel membership button. You will see this option at the bottom of the pop-up window. Do not press pause. Otherwise, after eight weeks your account will be automatically activated and you will be billed.
- Select “Reason for cancellation”. You do not need to add text to the text field that appears.
- Then click Continue Download. You will see this at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Finally, click the Cancel membership button.
- After clicking the Cancel Membership button, you will be returned to the membership page. If you’ve canceled your membership, you’ll see “Restart Membership” on the YouTube TV icon.
- You should then receive an email confirming that you have canceled your YouTube TV subscription.
How to cancel youtube tv free trial or membership
- Open the YouTube TV app or tv.youtube.com
- Find you profile picture
- Click the “setting” option and then click ” body”
- Click “manage” option
- Then click “cancel membership” or “cancel free trial”
- Finally select “save” button
- Then You see your YouTube TV free trial is cancelled.
How to cancel youtube tv on android
- Open the YouTube TV app
- Find your profile picture in the top right corner
- Select “Settings” and select “Body”.
- Click “Manage” and then “Cancel membership”
- Click the “Save” button to confirm the activation.
- YouTube gives you the ability to pause your subscription, which you will find under “manage” membership.
How to cancel youtube tv iphone
It is not possible to cancel your subscription in the YouTube TV iOS app. For this reason, Google, the owner of YouTube, recommends canceling your subscription in your mobile or desktop web browser.
You can follow to how to cancel YouTube tv on web browser.
How to cancel youtube tv PC or Desktop Or Web Browser
- Go to YouTube TV at TV.youtube.com
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner
- Click “Settings” from the drop-down menu and then click “Tools”.
- Click on the “Manage” button.
- Select Activate
When it comes to how to cancel your YouTube TV subscription, there you have it! With just a few taps and clicks from your mobile phone or desktop device, you will be saved from overspending.