Do you want to delete your Facebook page quickly? You have come to the right place! Easy step-by-step instructions on how to delete your Facebook business page from desktop or mobile.If you are still not 100% sure that you want to delete your Facebook business page permanently, we also provide alternative options to delete your Facebook business page.
How to delete facebook page on android or ios
To delete your Facebook page using mobile (Android or iOS), follow these steps:
- Open your Facebook app.
- Login your Facebook account
- Tap the hamburger menu at the top right of the screen.
- Tap Pages and select the page you want to close.
- Tap “Settings” at the top right.
- Select “General” option.
- Scroll down to see a section called “Remove Pages”.
- In that section, tap Delete [page name].
- Click on delete page.
How to delete facebook page on desktop or web
If you’re sure you want to delete your Facebook page permanently, here’s how to do it via desktop:
- Make sure you are an admin of the page you want to delete.
- Open your Facebook feed and click on Pages in the left menu.Select the page you want to delete.
- At the bottom left of your dashboard, click Settings.
- Navigate to the General tab and click Remove Page:
- Click Delete [your page name] and click OK.
That’s it. Your Facebook page will remain visible for the next 14 days and after this time will be permanently deleted. If you want to cancel the deletion, you can do so within 14 days.
If your Page’s visibility worries you – in other words, you want it out of the public eye this minute, unpublish it before deleting it (scroll down to find out how).
With this information, you can delete any type of Facebook page or your personal account in just a few moments. Have you experienced any challenges trying to do any of these things? How did you overcome them? Let us know in the comments.